2. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. In connection with Google Analytics our site may store and access cookies or other information on your device. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies altogether. By not turning off cookies, you are consenting to us and/or Google Analytics storing and accessing cookies on your device and/or browser.
3. HOW AND WHEN THE INFORMATION IS USED. The information we collect is used for our business purposes and/or for providing service to you, i.e., collecting your name and e-mail address to allow for us to include you on our “VIP Food and Wine Deals” list. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website. If you wish to unsubscribe from our email list(s) you may at any time by emailing [email protected] Unsubscribing will not be immediate as we will need to process your request and take the actions necessary to remove you from our list(s). If after thirty (30) days you are still receiving unwanted communications from us after please let us know.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
7. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please allow at least thirty (30) days for us to process such a request. If you have not heard back after thirty (30) days please let us know.
10. “DO NOT TRACK” POLICY. Our website may track certain user activity through Google Analytics. However, if you turn on a Do Not Track Signal on your browser you will no longer be tracked through Google Analytics.
11. CHILDREN. This Website is directed to persons 18 years of age or older. If you are 13-17 years of age, you may visit, browse and use the information on our website, but you may not submit any personal information to the website. Any personally identifiable information submitted to the Website of a child under 18 years must be provided only by a child’s parent or legal guardian the parent or legal guardian. If you are under the age of 13 years old, you may not use the website.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION. If you need to get in contact with us please email [email protected] or call (805) 687-4417.